SeeClickFix #3

• What are the different statuses on the posters, and what do each of them mean?

The 3 statuses are open, acknowledged, and closed. Open means it hasn’t been viewed yet, acknowledged means the issue has been noticed and will be worked on and closed either means it was ignored or it’s been dealt with.

• Describe what you did (or what you were supposed to do) to find out if the issue you submitted to SeeClickFix was fixed.

You go to the SeeClickfix website, sign in to your account and click on the person symbol and go to ¨my content¨there you will see the name of the issue and the status of it.

• What changes do you notice from the April 13th posters to the April 27th posters?

They all went from open to acknowledged over the span of 14 days.

• Do you think there are any types of issues SeeClickFix is better at getting fixed than others?  Why do you think that?

I couldn’t say because I haven’t looked on their website enough. But if I had to chose it would be potholes because there are simple to fix and don’t take too long.

• If an issue someone reported did not get fixed, what is something they might try next?

I think they would attempt to report another issue of the same type or a different type.

• Do you think people who report issues to SeeClickFix are able to gain agency?  Explain your answer.

I believe they gain agency because they are able to determine the state of the environment they live in.